Have you got the most out of your essential oils yet? A lot of our dear customers have been asking if they have maximized the full benefits of our essential oils. So, today we are giving you 7 suggestions to make the very most of the wonderful oils!
- The most common method of using the essential oils is to use it with the traditional aroma burner or with the more contemporary electronic ones. If your house happens to have a lot of mosquitoes, try adding Lemongrass oil and place the burner around the various corners of your room to naturally repel mosquitoes and other bugs.
- The next popular option is to use ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser. Not only would you get the maximum benefits of the essential oils, but it works very well to disperse the scent of the oils, and when coupled with a beautiful display of mist, it makes for a stylish interior decoration as well.
- Add a few drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball and place it under your pillow. This method is perfect for travelling. A scented cotton ball under your pillow will promote a full night of relaxation and peaceful rest, just like being at the comfort of your own home.
- Add a few drops of essential oil onto the palms of your hands, rub your palms together and inhale. Or you can lightly tap various parts of your body with the oil. When you are feeling dizzy, applying Lavender oil in this manner really helps.
- Mix the essential oil with body lotion or oil. Apply the mixed lotion throughout your body after shower, or you can use it to massage your body for a full relaxation. This also makes you smell like your favourite scent, which is particularly long-lasting as well.
- The use of essential oil in bathtubs can be very soothing to the body. Add a few drops of essential oil to your bath to create an aromatic atmosphere. Refreshing, cool scents such as Peppermint or Eucalyptus can help clear up your sinuses and relieve you of all the stresses.
- Some essential oils are perfect to tackle foul smell. Add a few drops of lemongrass or eucalyptus essential oils onto a cotton ball and place it at the bottom of a trash can. This can help reduce unpleasant odour over time.
Let us know which of these methods is your favourite!